Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website - www.roysfishsim.co.uk

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to submit a Venue for general use

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChungLee

ChungLee

Want to submit a Venue for general use Empty
PostSubject: Want to submit a Venue for general use   Want to submit a Venue for general use EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 21:25

Hi All, I used to be a fairly frequent simmer some years ago and recently picked it up again. I have created a venue and wanted to submit it for people to download from the fish sim site but it seems things have changed in the years since I last tried it. I've created a few venues in the past for fun, but this one i've tried to make it a bit better in line with the guides. I wonder if anyone can tell me if it's any good and if it would be accepted for submitting for general use please?

I can send the JR2 link by email or PM as I see I can't post links on here for 7 days after joining.

Like I say, it's been a while so apologies in advance if this doesn't quite fit for use today.

Many thanks,
Back to top Go down
majuba8
Admin
Admin
majuba8

PostSubject: Re: Want to submit a Venue for general use   Want to submit a Venue for general use EmptyThu Nov 15 2012, 13:10

Mate you have a PM.
Back to top Go down
ChungLee

ChungLee

PostSubject: Re: Want to submit a Venue for general use   Want to submit a Venue for general use EmptyThu Nov 15 2012, 13:38

Many thanks, I have replied :-)
Back to top Go down
ChungLee

ChungLee

PostSubject: Re: Want to submit a Venue for general use   Want to submit a Venue for general use EmptyFri Nov 16 2012, 21:35

Many thanks. I can see my venue is now available for download. Smile I am now working on a new one which is going to take me a while, but at least I now know the process once it's finished. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to submit a Venue for general use   Want to submit a Venue for general use Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to submit a Venue for general use
Page 1 of 1