Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website - www.roysfishsim.co.uk

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannot submit records

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirfishalot

Cannot submit records Empty
PostSubject: Cannot submit records   Cannot submit records EmptyTue Dec 29 2015, 17:58

Hi folks. For reasons unknown I am unable to submit records to the records page. I click the send button and it crashes fishsim. Any ideas why this has now become an issue. Obviously windows 10 must be the culprit. Almost losing faith now . Any help would be gladly received . Thanks scratch scratch scratch study study study Question Question Question Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
roysdad
Admin
Admin
roysdad

PostSubject: Re: Cannot submit records   Cannot submit records EmptyWed Jan 13 2016, 16:40

just got back to the U.K mate have you got your problem sorted out ......i'm running windows 10 i must ay i did not have this problem i did have others tho
Back to top Go down
sirfishalot

PostSubject: Re: Cannot submit records   Cannot submit records EmptyFri Jan 15 2016, 18:07

yes Roy no idea but must of been a glitch somewhere. I downloaded latest update again and installed over the top of the old one which was the same version. cured the problem. I think the last big windows 10 update must be taking away old files it deems unescessary and causing fishsim to crash. I lost sounds bt had to rename sound left/sound right in the ini file to bitewarn and bitewarn1. Which cured that problem, Only probs I still have is. I cannot see loose feed effect on the water scratch cyclops and I still can only fish 1 full size piece of bait max. Which is really frustrating and have no idea why that has happened. But I have a working version of FS2 just. Question Question Question study scratch afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot submit records   Cannot submit records Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot submit records
Page 1 of 1