Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website - www.roysfishsim.co.uk

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for help from a creator

Go down 
AuthorMessage

looking for help from a creator Empty
PostSubject: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator EmptyTue May 03 2011, 18:42

I was hoping it would be possible to make a floating line, ? say from 1lb to say 10lb,how good would that be for fly fishing,or any fishing that the fish are on the top, or you could add a shot on to make it sink sooooooooo slow,i really don't know if this is possible? when i use to fly fish ,well you know you could add a bit of floating line grease, so please creators have ago, i think it would be great,i don't know how many creators are on this forum, so if you use another forum, please ask, I spoke to Roy, and he thinks it would be a good line to have too,
Back to top Go down
Zandriel

PostSubject: Re: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator EmptyTue May 03 2011, 19:27

The problem is not the line Ken, but the bait is on the line.

I solved this problem with the Cork-Digitherm long that I made in many designs. The bait stays on the surface and I see the temperature
when the fish bite, then "splash " it 2 times first then catching. so you can keep a wet fly up

look image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/16/37/58/20/corkdi10.jpg

Regards

Werner
Back to top Go down
http://zandriels-fishsim-seite.de/

PostSubject: Re: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator EmptyTue May 03 2011, 19:50

Thanks very much Werner, i di use the digferm corks just as you show, ok it works, i was just thinking perhaps a line floating may work better,but as you say this does work,
Back to top Go down
Zandriel

PostSubject: Re: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator EmptyTue May 03 2011, 19:54

It works very well if subjected to the above example, the bait should and has a weight of 1 gramm then I\'ll take the Cork-Digi with 2 gramms, he keeps it up then.

Werner
Back to top Go down
http://zandriels-fishsim-seite.de/

PostSubject: Re: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator EmptyTue May 03 2011, 19:58

will try this on the fly match tomorrow,just downloaded the gran canaria venue to have ago??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for help from a creator   looking for help from a creator Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for help from a creator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only. :: Fishsim Tips-
Jump to: